ALTHOUGH I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE A CUSTOMER
see the world, see it like I doYou may be wondering what my title means. You may also wonder why I'm submitting this.see the world, see it like I do by allhailinsanity
Well I'll tell you: I see the world as no other does. I see every detail, I see every sub-meaning, I see so many beautiful things in this world, and I have recently found that I just can't keep it to myself anymore.
When I see the world I don't see dismal rainy days, I see the light bouncing of all the puddles and droplets, I see the shiny new textures and the sheen on wet tender skin. When it's snowy I don't look at it as if it were an empty lack of green life or light, I see the sun glisten off the snow like a giant blanket of jewels. I see colours on every leaf, some are orange and fiery! Others are a bright yellow and fluttering with life. When I look up at the night sky I don't see blackness, I see dark blues, and some lighter blues. The night sky is littered with diamonds, the brighter stars are new and have infinite potential, and they could have plan
|I'm so lazy|
1. What was the most important thing you learned in school (and I don't care which level, be it playschool or the learning in retirement program at your local university)
probably that being chivalrous does pay off in the long run (learn't that in middle school)
2. Which fast food place do you like the most?
does the pub count
3. Would you rather live in the city, the suburbs, or the country?
somewhere in between the city and the suburbs.
4. Windows, Unix/Linux, or iOS?
windows all the way.
5. Does it bother you when people cross the road in the middle of the street? Why or why not?
not if they're careful about it.
6. What is your favourite TV show, and why?
Qi (quite interesting)- because it's filled with smart sensible and funny people
and also Dr Who- because it's all about the heroism of a lonely man in a blue box that's bigger on the inside, it is also the longest running sci-fi show ever.
7. Do you know who Test Subject 42 is? (sorry ;.; )
well according to the rules of the internet, subject 42 is the lack of sacred stuff knowyourmeme.com/photos/30662-…
8. You have the chance to go back to school (college/university), and you don't have to pay for it. What would you go for? (even if you've already been and graduated; if you haven't, pretend you're in the future)
I would go to university so I wouldn't have to pay for it
9. If you could change the past, would you?
I would go back and make fezzes the coolest thing to wear there ever will be
10. Headphones or earbuds?
head phones, I hate ear buds >.<
(am I adorable or what? )
(p.s have you heard the amazing riff at 3:16 - www.youtube.com/watch?feature=… )
(p.p.s remember this old chesnut? www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwIQu… )